I love the little boy that Parker has become, and is growing into! He’s so excited about life, passionate, smart, silly, full of energy, thrives in a structured rule based environment and LOVES to talk! He’s definitely an extrovert, and enjoys being the center of attention. He can be strong willed at times, but overall doesn’t give us a lot of trouble. He has his moments, but so do I as a parent!
I wanted to ask Parker a couple of questions that I thought he would have fun answering.
1. Who’s your favorite super hero? Ninja Go! and Spiderman
2. What is your favorite color? Blue
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Daddy who goes to work
4. Where are you going to work? Go on a airplane and go to work on computers.
5. What’s your favorite TV show? Caillou
6. What’s your favorite book? Curious George Halloween
7. What’s your favorite toy? Spiderman
8. Who’s your best friend? Mason, Colby, Carter, Davis and Glancy (he said this super fast…as a matter of fact) This may change tomorrow, or even by this evening.
9. What’s your favorite song? Froggy went a courtin’
10. What’s your favorite food? Waffles and cereal
We had a great time celebrating his birthday a few weeks ago. Since he is so extroverted, and loves people, he just LOVES parties and getting to see all his little friends. That was his favorite part of the day. I have a feeling I just have a handful of years left before he’s lost in his friendships, wanting to only be with his buddies and I’m no longer “cool” to him. I still love how he enjoys my company and that we have a great bond. I hope that never changes!
Even though it rained, Parker still had fun in the bounce house, and the balloon guy saved the day with his AMAZING super hero creations! He had so much fun and I hope that it made him feel super loved and special!