We’re all for simple dinners in our house. Here’s a busy Mama’s dinner that’s easy to make and great for someone who is trying to eat healthy and also find something yummy for the kiddos too.
Here’s what you need:
- Steel Head Trout (taste similar to Salmon, but yummier in my opinion!)
- Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Garlic and Parsley seasoning
- Griddler by Cuisinart (or Foreman Grill)
- Cooking Spray
- Steamfresh brown rice and veggie combo
- Remove skin from fillet ( I do this with a butter knife and the help of running water)
- Spray grill
- Cook on 350 degrees for about 5-6 minutes
- Add seasonings and cook for additional 3 minutes
- Throw frozen rice/veggies in microwave for 3-4 minutes
Results: Yummy, Fast, Healthy dinner. That’s what I’m talking about!
What are you doing for dinner these days?